Natural Sleep Solutions Program
Looking for a plan, not just a pill?
Our 30-day program brings together several factors that help re-train your brain and body for a good night's sleep. If your self-help sleep methods have not been getting results it's time to see a Naturopathic Doctor. They key is incorporating several factors - nutritional, behavioural, dietary - consistently and simultaneously. This includes:
1) The latest in sleep research and sleep hygiene practices to ensure your evening routine and environment promotes sleep
2) Dietary and exercise plan to regulate blood sugar and healthy weight (weight gain can contribute to sleep problems and sleep disorders). We take into consideration the most common sleep-disrupting foods and drinks, and we test for individual food intolerances that may be keeping the body and brain stimulated.
3) Targeted nutrients that help relax your nerves, cue your brain into a new sleep/wake cycle, and help achieve a deeper stage of sleep.
4) If needed, comprehensive hormone testing (sleep problems are common in menopause) and/or herbal nutrients to help balance hormones and tame night sweats.
5) When necessary, amino acid therapies if mild-moderate anxiety or depression are involved.
6) Alpha stim training which is an in-office treatment incorporating Alpha Stim technology with acupuncture, which teaches the brain what it feels like to relax again!