Healthy Hormone Program for Women
There is more to hormone balancing than hormone replacement! You will be a candidate for this program if:
- you have PMS or (more often) told you have PMS
- you’re in your mid 30’s or 40’s and are noticing changes in your cycle (regularity, flow)
- you’re looking for ways to ease the menopausal transition including hot flashes, night sweats, vaginal dryness, metabolism or mood changes
- you’re contemplating pregnancy and want to optimize hormone status and gain greater fertility awareness
This 3-step program begins by addressing the foundations of hormone balance:
- Initial assessment of overall health, including review of recent labwork (if available) or recommendations for new labs, testing for reactive foods. Hormone balancing dietary recommendations incorporating hormone-balancing eating guidelines.
- Detailed saliva hormone testing (estrogen, progesterone, testosterone, DHEA, Cortisol) and thyroid testing. Fine-tuning estrogen and progesterone balance using herbs, nutrients, and when required, bioidentical hormone replacement.
- Guidelines for maintenance, prevention and follow up.